Project DetailsFeatured Talent: LaurenCasting: Model for Fashion Show (5'9"+)
Youth Day Toronto – Yonge-Dundas Square / July 15, 2015
TN Management is a supporter and judge at the Youth Day Toronto event for musicians, artists, and dancers.
- Attracted over 100,000 people since 2007
- Proclaimed an Event of Municipal Significance by the City of Toronto
- Over 100 live performances including music, dance, and speakers. Includes the work of over 350 youth 14 – 29
- Headliner & Feature Performances! A number of recording artists support Toronto’s youth and endorse YD with the contribution of their time
- YD Gallery Expansion! High demand has grown the gallery both in size and in diversity to now include 2D, 3D, audience interactive and live art and photography. Featuring a variety of styles of youth and mentor artist work
- Yonge Street Closure! Vendors, of a variety of types, will be lined on Yonge Street to host the festival visitors
- Fashion Show! Featuring youth and mentor designers showcasing a variety of styles for all ages, sizes, and backgrounds!
Read more here.